Quartz healing properties
One of the most abundant mineral on Earth and testament of beauty in the gemstone industry is the famous Quartz. An article in Minerals.net stated, “Quartz is one of the most well-known minerals on earth. It occurs in basically all mineral environments, and is the important constituent of many rocks. Quartz is also the most varied of all minerals, occurring in all different forms, habits, and colors. There are more variety names given to Quartz than any other mineral. Although the Feldspars as a group are more prevalent than Quartz, as an individual, mineral Quartz is the most common mineral.”
What is so special about Quartz?
Apart from its eye-catching aesthetic, quartz is also known to have different kinds of uses. From our ancient generations until now, quartz has served its purpose. For Hobart M. King, “Quartz is one of the most useful natural materials. Its usefulness can be linked to its physical and chemical properties. It has a hardness of seven on the Mohs scale which makes it very durable. It is chemically inert in contact with most substances. It has electrical properties and heat resistance that make it valuable in electronic products. Its luster, color, and diaphaneity make it useful as a gemstone and also in the making of glass.”
Here are some of the uses of Quartz:
- Glass Making
- Foundry Sand
- Petroleum Industry
- Rubber, paint, and putty
- Quartz grains are used as filter media and roofing granules
- Traction in the railroad and mining industries
- Used in recreation on golf courses, volleyball courts, baseball fields, children's sand boxes and beaches.
- Many more…
Quartz is not only known in the industry as a flexible and useful mineral, it is also very much known to have healing powers.
For Jessica Ress in her article in Saggoddess, “CLEAR QUARTZ IS THE MASTER HEALER.
The Sacred Geometry of a 6-sided Clear Quartz Point contributes to its ability to magnify energetic vibrations. Quartz Points are wonderful crystals to use with any type of meditation or healing energy work such as Reiki, sound healing, dream work, aromatherapy, flower essence therapy, and more.
Clear quartz crystals are energy amplifiers. Whatever energy you bring, they will amplify whether it's clear and concise, muddled or confused, angry and disconnected, or joyful and enlightened.
Consider quartz as a magnifying glass to your energy and emotions, and strive to use your crystals as healing tools with respect and mindfulness.”
Not only is quartz helpful in amplifying energy and releasing negativity, it has also been said to be helpful in romantic relationships.
Quartz is a stone of harmony and is helpful in romantic relationships.
- Quartz can balance and revitalize the physical, mental, emotional and spiritual planes.
- Cleanse and enhance the organs and subtle bodies.
- Quartz can be a catalyst, facilitating a deep soul cleansing, connecting the physical dimension with the mind.
- Enhances psychic abilities.
- Aids concentration and unlocks memory, potentially deep past life memories as well as access to Akashic records.
- Stimulates the immune system and brings the body into balance.
- Harmonize the chakras and align the subtle bodies.
There are many ways on how to use quartz for healing:
- Curate a crystal collection and interact with it in any way that inspires you.
- Decorate your space with crystals and stones and appreciate their unique beauty regularly.
- Wear crystal jewelry.
- Give crystals as meaningful and personal gifts.
- Meditate with your crystals.
- Use crystal infused skincare products.
- Tuck a crystal into your pocket, wallet, your bra, or under your pillow.
- Place them in sunny windowsills or in your plants. Be mindful that colored stones such as amethyst will fade over time if left in the sun.
- Program your crystal with a healing mantra and allow the crystal's energy to amplify the message into your environment.
Quartz, for all its abilities in the industry and individually, is very much portable. This small-sized gemstone has proven itself as a testament of beauty and usefulness.